inn a 56 page paper, complete the following:
- Identify a person, couple, or family for whom you are creating the plan. Describe the person, couple, or family (no name is required, but it can be you, someone else, or someone you imagine). Each of the following items is important because your recommendations must align to them:
- Include the factors?that are important to know when developing a retirement plan?(age, marital status, number of dependents, health, life expectancy, and other sources of income such as social security and pensions).
- Identify a desired age of retirement and retirement income (assume these were provided by the client).
- Describe the clients personal risk tolerance (assume this information was provided by the client).??
- Develop a personal retirement plan?that identifies required savings?before retirement and planned savings and withdrawals before and after retirement. Support your explanation of this plan with the following appendices:
- Annual and monthly savings before retirement (in addition to the required page total).
- Annual and monthly withdrawals after retirement (in addition to the required page total).
- Recommend asset allocations that mitigate risk based on clients profile, such as age, marital status, and personal risk tolerance, and based on the riskiness of the assets.?Provide the following appendix to support the original and changing allocation of asset classes:
- Asset allocation over the life of the plan (in addition to the required page total).
- Use 56 sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the??or re
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Assignment on
Homework – Identify a person, couple, or family for whom you are creating the plan.
Starting from $10/Page
“Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results.”