Review NIKEs mission and values statements as well as other sources that provide insight into the companys values with regard to social responsibility. Pick two of their primary values and research how the company manifests those values. Simple examples might be the commitment to workplace diversity or ecological sustainability.
Create a 35-minute (approximately 68 slides) PowerPoint presentation that evaluates how well the company embodies its issue-related values. Your presentation should contain detailed speakers notes that flesh out and support main points, ideas, or conclusions and have supporting citations.
- Summarize NIKE’S Supplier Responsibility information.
- In your own words, explain how each aspect of your Supplier Code of Conduct is committed to ethical business practices and social responsibility.
- Discuss your company’s stance on each of the following areas:
- Empowering Workers.
- Labor and Human Rights.
- Health and Safety.
- The Environment.
- Identify the key ways that your company’s Code of Conduct has changed since last year.
- Examine the manner in which your company’s Supplier Code of Conduct helps the organization operate as a socially responsible organization.
- In this week’s discussion, you consider assembling a team to write a supplier code of conduct. Recommend the stakeholders roles (45) needed on the team and how each supports the project.
Integrate at least three supporting resources from the or other reputable sources.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
Create a presentation about the key areas, changes, and progress in a company’s supplier responsibilities and code of conduct.
“Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results.”