The Accounting at MacCloud Winery
Read the following case study Accounting at MacCloud Winery and answer the Following questions?
- Should the leased building be accounted for as an asset? Should the agreement to pay lease rentals be recorded as a liability? Justify your answers.
- Record the journal entries to account for the bank loan. for all three years. Assume the loan was made at the beginning of year one and repaid at the end of year three. Assume all interest payments are made on an annual basis. The $10,000 per year payment is to reduce the loan’s principal.
- Applying the principles of accrual accounting, how should Mike treat the expenditures for the land, vine planting, fertilizing, and water? Be specific regarding the treatment over time, including amounts, and the rationale for the treatments.
- Without changing your answers to the above questions, consider the following facts:
5. How should Mike account for the oak barrels?
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Assignment on
Homework – The Accounting at MacCloud Winery
Starting from $10/Page
“Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results.”